Our ONLY annual Cyber Sale is coming soon, and this post shares all you need to know to get the best of it!
Usually, I am not making any sales during the year as I believe that I set reasonable and fair prices for my patterns. But November is the month when most of us shop or plan Christmas gifts for our loved ones, and I want to give a hand to those of you who decided to gift handmade for Christmas. I believe that the best thing you can give to some it’s your time and the warmth of your heart and hands.
If you think about it, in our busy life we are so used to dedicating less and less time physically to the people we love, substituting it for telephone communications. Making a handmade gift means that you took time to choose the design, find and buy yarn and then it takes time actually to make a project. This time you dedicate to making your gift is part of its preciousness.
Set your alarms crafters! This year the sale will be held from Nov 18, 2022 6:00 AM to Dec 1, 2022 6:00 AM of Rome time.
What makes this year’s sale special?
There are a few things I decided to make differently this year.
- The sale will be held only on Etsy. Having a sale just on one platform will help me to answer your requests faster. Besides, I’ve chosen Etsy because you can buy on the platform even if you are not registered, there are plenty of different payment options and it makes the sale shopping experience smooth and easy from any device.
- No discount codes, VIP lists, and other complicated ways to shop my patterns with discounts. Just come to my Etsy shop on 18.11.2022 and enjoy shopping patterns with 20% off applied to each pattern listing.
- The sale will last more than a week, so you have plenty of time to decide, ask me a question about design or supplies. But do not wait too long – here is why.
- The quantities of each pattern available for a discounted price are limited. Have your eyes on something? Grab it before someone else does.
- The sold-out patterns will be back after the sale period at their regular pricing.
- The collaboration listings for newborn photographers are not part of the sale since they are part of the collaboration program and not digital downloads.
Tips to make this sale stress-free
I know that a lot of times Black Friday shopping can be very stressful. Here are a few tips on how to make your shopping in just a few clicks.
- Do your homework – if you still do not know which designs you would like to purchase, visit the shop and read the pattern description for more details. Have a question? Send me a convo and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the design, technique, or materials you will need.
- Download the Etsy app. Whether you like to shop on the phone or not, the app is the fastest and easy way to shop – a few clicks, and you are done! This way you can do your shopping even on the go.
- Prepare your cart. Add the pattern(s) you like to your cart, especially if you see that red message “in X people’s cart” below the design. Sounds crazy but there were items sold in seconds during big sales, to avoid any disappointment be ready to just finalize the purchase.
If you bought a pattern during the sale and decide to work on it a few months later or whenever you have time, do not worry. You can ask me anything at any time. I am available for any help or questions. Feel free to contact me on Etsy, through our Contact Page, or on Instagram.
Hope to see you during the sale! Happy Black Friday shopping and making my friends : )